Hi all! Instead of doing a Friday Favorite dedicated to a specific product, I thought I’d mix it up by sharing some great items I’ve come across lately. I love when other bloggers share their favorite random items, whether it be a thought-provoking blog post, a yummy new recipe they came across, or just a funny cartoon. Here’s to Friday!
1. This upcoming Monday is National Coffee Day! I think I’ll celebrate by having a coffee. Oh, wait, I already do that everyday regardless…Have you seen my new favorite way to have coffee on the weekend? Bulletproof coffee!
See how frothy?!
2. Anne’s great blog post on intuitive eating, which I could definitely use a lot of improvement with.
3. Since Tuesday was officially the start of autumn, I’ve got pumpkin on the brain. I’ve been adding pumpkin to my breakfasts in the form of yogurt parfaits, pancakes, and overnight oats (it might look like baby food, but it is oh-so-good!).
I want to incorporate pumpkin in more than just breakfast, so I have my eye on trying this pumpkin ricotta gnocchi (substituting GF flour) by Simply Recipes.
4. This list of 25 gorgeous fall hikes. There’s one near me (Mt. Osceola in NH). Is there one near you?
5. I’m adding this (everyone woman’s dream!) to my Christmas wish list: dress yoga pants! They come in bootcut, straight, and legging. And don’t worry, men. You can get in on this comfy dress clothes trend, too with these dress pant sweatpants.
I’ll leave you with that thought of comfy clothes, because that’s what the weekend is all about.
Questions: Do you eat mindfully or are you usually doing something while you’re eating? Are you obsessing about pumpkin everything right now? Would you wear dress pant sweatpants? What are you loving lately?